Last updated: June 29, 2021
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, a digital tablet.
- Personal Data means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider is any legal or natural person or individual who processes data on behalf of us. It pertains to third-party companies or individuals employed by us to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of us, give services related to the Service, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual who access or use the Service, or us, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual access or use the Service, as applicable.
- Advertisements displayed to you on our Website may be customized to your interests and preferences depending on your personal information and usage data collected through our Website unless you are opt-out. Yet, even if you opt-out, we may still recommend offerings to you on our Website based on your visit history of our Website.
- We use advertisements. We do not choose each ad that appears on the Website. The advertising firm may serve several advertisements that are not in our control. They may contain offers or links to websites, mobile applications or services, and pictures of third parties, which are not in our control.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When you are using our Website, We may ask You to give us certain personally identifiable information that We can use to contact or identify You. Such personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically when You use our Website.
Usage Data includes, but not limited to, information about Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, including browser version, the pages of our site You visit, the time and date your visit of our Website, time spent by You on pages, and unique device identifiers, including other data for diagnostic use.
While You access our Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically or other, which includes, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use to access our Website, the unique ID and IP addesss of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system and the type of Internet browser of your mobile that You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data of your mobile device. We may additionally collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Website or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Website use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information regarding Your preferences or Your activity on our Website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for the Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Our Website’s certain sections and our emails contain small electronic files that are known as web beacons (they also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) which permit Us, for instance, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for instance, recording the popularity of a specific section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies may be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies persist on Your personal computer or on Your mobile device when You go offline, whereas Session Cookies get deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We may use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are necessary to provide You with services available through the Website and allow You to use some of its features. These cookies serve to authenticate users and to prevent potential fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services You have asked for cannot be rendered, and We only use these Cookies to provide you the Services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies enable us to remember choices You make when You use our site, remembering your login details or language choice. The aim of using these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and avoid You need to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are utilized to track traffic to our site and how users use our site. The information collected via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier connected with the device which you use to access our site. We may also use these Cookies for testing our site’s new pages, features, or new functionality to see how users of our site react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your account registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You give can provide You access to different functionalities of the Service which are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: this usage means the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You might have purchased or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other similar forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications concerning updates or informative communications linked to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information regarding other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those you have previously purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To serve and manage Your requests to Us.
- For transfers: We may use Your information to analyze or conduct a sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, in which Personal Data held by Us of our Website users may include among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, including evaluating and improving our Website, products, services, marketing, and experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with our service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service to contact You.
- For transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with sale of business.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data usually is retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to increase the security or enhance our Website’s functionality; or We are legally required to hold this data for more extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information involving Personal Data is processed at our operating offices and at any other places where the parties involved in the data processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may vary from those of Your jurisdiction laws.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, We may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
We may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its complete security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service following their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. For instance, Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize its advertising network ads.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
How to Opt-Out
If you desire to stop receiving emails, you may also choose to unsubscribe from our emails by following the instructions given at the bottom of the email. If you wish to opt-out of email tracking or request the information we store about you, please contact us using the information below.
As mentioned above, if you would like to opt-out of giving usage information, you can reject cookies by following the directions given in your browser’s help section.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. However, if You are a parent or guardian and aware that Your child has given Us Personal Data, please Contact Us. Suppose We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. In that case, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Suppose We require to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information, and Your country needs consent from a parent. In that case, We may need Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and we assume no responsibility for third-party websites or such services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.